Long time, no post!

Hi Everyone!

How are you guys doing?  I'm fine.  No really, fine is probably the best word to use.  I am home alone this weekend, for the first time in I don't know how long!  I'm also recovering from a sinus & ear infection combo - yes, I know, you're jealous.

I haven't posted in a while and I apologize to my 7 followers :o)  Life has gotten in the way.  It's been weird.  Not sure if I'm ready to share, but 2010 is definitely a year of upheavals and change!

This post won't be long, but I thought I'd say "hi" before I begin enjoying my 3-day weekend!

Oh, here's a couple of pictures of me from last Friday.  I'm down 73 pounds! 

Me and a very tall co-worker (Tom), he knelt down because I'm so short, and yes, he's almost as tall as me on his knees...
My name is Mary Beth and I am SHORT! ;o)
I'm not really fond of this picture, but it's a little snapshot of me until I get a better one!


Love and blessings to you you all!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Another bit of gratitude

Thoughts for the week and more gratitude!