Is it really May 15th already?
It sure is AND I am officially the mother of a teenager now! YIKES!!!!!
There is reall nothing to talk about... No really, not much. So, I'll share some gratitude with you!
- FIVE EFFING YEARS CANCER FREE BABY!!!!
- My amazing friends (I love you SO very much!)
- Sunshine (I miss you so!)
- Generic Zyrtec!
- My job (and fantastic boss who knows nothing about this blog)
- Surviving over a month in the same house as a teenage girl
- Being able to keep on going!
- Speaking of going... I have dipped my toe back into the dating waters. No date(s) yet, but thinking about it.
Oh, one more thing. After just one visit with sd & his family, she asked my attorney to petition to have all visitation rights terminated. I was shocked! But, I suppose I shouldn't have been. The last two years without him & his family bullying us has given us both time to become stronger and know what we want out of life. Imagine that! I am SO grateful that I have created a safe environment for my sweet girl (hormonal & moody too) to express her needs and wants without fear of being judged!
I will leave you with a few recent pictures.
|Our reflection in The Bean|
|Wilbur hates it when I take his picture!!|
|What you talkin 'bout Coco??|
Thanks for sticking by me & loving me my friends. I don't know if I can ever express how each of you means to me!
Love & blessings my friends <3