Asking the universe to help manifest my dreams...

Hi!

How are you?  I'm good, thank you. :)

So, this week someone told me it was the week to ask the universe to help me manifest my dreams.  So that's what I'm gonna do along with a LOT of gratitude!!!

First, gratitude (in no particular order, of course):
  • Shelby
  • Bill (yes we are together and I can't imagine it any other way!!)
  • My awesome friends who support & love me & lift me up when I'm not able
  • My job, even on the bad days
  • Xopenex, Prednisone and Zithromax (for Shelby's "walking pneumonia") - ay yi yi!!!
  • Patience
  • Love
  • Music
  • Second chances
  • Facebook (especially when I'm in a court ordered parenting class that is about people going through a divorce... uh, not divorced, never been married... blah blah blah - my friends helped me get through it!)
  • Hair color
  • Laughter
  • Autumn
  • Nature
  • Indoor plumbing
  • Good health
  • Smiles
  • Our sassy pooches
Now, my dreams (again, in no particular order):
  • That I am able to show those I love, how much they mean to me and make a positive impact on them as well.
  • That we (Bill & I) continue to work together to bring harmony to our chaotic lives by becoming a family.  The family that we've dreamed of and deserve.
  • Accepting and embracing whatever the Universe throws our way. 
  • Facing fear and walking through it.
  • Rise above all the nonsense with the other parents in our children's lives so that our children are healthy, happy, well adjusted and hopefully don't hate us (at least not all the time) :)
  • Continued good health for me & all those around us!
  • Expanding the circle of love around me
  • That I allow myself to become the best person that I can be and nothing less!
So Universe, please assist me in making my dreams come to fruition.  Please?

Thank you Universe!
Love & blessings to Everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Change is coming soon!!!!!