Another bit of gratitude

Ahhhhh, I really feel like I never get time to just decompress. There's always something going on!

Before I go to bed, I want to point out some of the good stuff from this week.
  • Shelby
  • My freaking AWESOME friends!
  • My job
  • Finally going to church and enjoying myself!
  • Having a really nice meal with friends who I haven't spent time with in a long time.
  • Shelby saying "okay" several times when, in the past, she would not have been so "go with the flow". My baby is growing up!
  • Going to Sam's Club to stock up on the important stuff. I have no money now, but won't need to worry about restocking for many months now!
  • Being able to take Shelby to Target and use a gift card to make a big dent in buying new school clothes for Shelby (think pink, green & plaid!) Thank you Mr. King!
  • Laughter
  • Hugs & kisses from my sweet Shelby
  • Making up my "list of work to do on the house" - and some of it just might get done!
  • Being alive!

Love & sweet dreams.

xo mb :)

Comments

  1. Glad you finally decided to go to church...I think its just what you need right now.

    Two posts in a week with my dad's name in it! He's an internet superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Change is coming soon!!!!!