Another bit of gratitude
Before I go to bed, I want to point out some of the good stuff from this week.
- My freaking AWESOME friends!
- My job
- Finally going to church and enjoying myself!
- Having a really nice meal with friends who I haven't spent time with in a long time.
- Shelby saying "okay" several times when, in the past, she would not have been so "go with the flow". My baby is growing up!
- Going to Sam's Club to stock up on the important stuff. I have no money now, but won't need to worry about restocking for many months now!
- Being able to take Shelby to Target and use a gift card to make a big dent in buying new school clothes for Shelby (think pink, green & plaid!) Thank you Mr. King!
- Hugs & kisses from my sweet Shelby
- Making up my "list of work to do on the house" - and some of it just might get done!
- Being alive!
Love & sweet dreams.
xo mb :)