Gratitude!!!!

Today was a long day, but I have so much to be grateful for!

  • Shelby (duh!)
  • My awesome job and wonderful boss & co-workers!
  • Wonderful friends!
  • Email
  • The beautiful colors of autumn
  • I made it to my first small group on Monday - woo hoooo!
  • Determination
  • Laughter
  • Indoor plumbing
  • Taking steps to a healther, happer MB (MB 2.0?)
  • Hearing that the bariatric center is submitting all my paperwork to the insurance company by tomorrow!  I was told to check back in with them on 10/30 if I haven't heard from them before then.
  • I was able to bite my tongue today (when I really wanted to let "them" have it!)


I could go on, but I'm trying to get to bed early enough so that I can take my sleep-aid so I can try to get more than 3 hours sleep tonight.




Love and blessings to you all!
Nighty night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Another bit of gratitude

Thoughts for the week and more gratitude!