Today was a long day, but I have so much to be grateful for!
- Shelby (duh!)
- My awesome job and wonderful boss & co-workers!
- Wonderful friends!
- The beautiful colors of autumn
- I made it to my first small group on Monday - woo hoooo!
- Indoor plumbing
- Taking steps to a healther, happer MB (MB 2.0?)
- Hearing that the bariatric center is submitting all my paperwork to the insurance company by tomorrow! I was told to check back in with them on 10/30 if I haven't heard from them before then.
- I was able to bite my tongue today (when I really wanted to let "them" have it!)
I could go on, but I'm trying to get to bed early enough so that I can take my sleep-aid so I can try to get more than 3 hours sleep tonight.
Love and blessings to you all!