So this is love...


Make You Feel My Love
Written by Bob Dylan
Covered by Adele






When the rain
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world
Is on your case
I could offer you
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no one there
To dry your tears
I could hold you
For a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you
Haven't made
Your mind up yet
But I would never
Do you wrong
I've known it
From the moment
That we met
No doubt in my mind
Where you belong
I'd go hungry
I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling
Down the avenue
Know there's nothing
That I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging
On the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change
Are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothing
Like me yet

I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends
Of the Earth for you
To make you feel my love, To make you feel my love

Since my sweet Bill came into my life, this song has played over and over in my head and heart.  This is what love is!  I get it now!!!!

Things don't always go the way I would like them to, but there is no one else that I would rather go through all the ups and downs with than him!

I am alive.  Shelby is alive.  We are well.  There's still a lot of chaos going on with the court stuff with sd.  Hopefully that will change soon.  But until then, we will persevere!!

Christmas was spent with Bill & family and we rang in 2012 with our girls!  I'm no longer a red head.  Yesterday, I went back to a color closer to my natural color (dark brown), but warmer.

Okay, time for gratitude!!!!
  • The Universe
  • Shelby
  • Bill
  • All of my wonderful friends - I am truly blessed! <3
  • My great job
  • Love
  • Laughter
  • Hair color
  • 2 years post-op and today I weigh 142, exactly 80 pounds down!!!
  • Still NED - woot woot!
  • New anti-cyber bullying legislation as of 1/1/12, very thankful for that!
  • Beautiful blue eyes looking at me filled with love...
  • Soft caresses of my face as I drift off to sleep...
LOVE & BLESSINGS MY FRIENDS!
2012 is gonna be a great year!!!
Shelby & Wilbur posing!

Christmas Eve
So cute!
Christmas
Christmas
New Year's Eve
Silly Bill & our girls!
Yes, Coco is lying on a decline... she's a nut!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Change is coming soon!!!!!