A time for gratitude

Today, I am grateful for...

  • Shelby
  • Mr. King aka Traci's Dad
  • Traci (duh!)
  • Kim
  • Trusting my instincts
  • My wonderful job
  • All of my friends
  • Laughter
  • Not strangling my child in Jewel today (okay, I only thought about it for a millisecond)
  • Hugs and kisses from same child
  • The ability to stand on my own two feet
  • Indoor plumbing
  • The internet
  • Reconnecting with yet another angel from my time in MN :)
  • Cell phones
  • You!
On a more serious note, I've added a button on the right "Praying for Stellan". This baby boy and his whole family have captured my heart! If you click on the picture, it will take you to Stellan's Mom's blog. Her strength and faith amaze me! I know not everyone prays, but please, whatever you do, keep them in your thoughts. With love and gratitude, :) mb xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Change is coming soon!!!!!