Gratitude - take two!



This afternoon I got a hysterical call from Shelby.  She was in my mom's car & they were in an accident!  Supermom MB kicked into gear and got there as fast as I could.  Everyone is fine, the car, not so much!

A friend on Facebook posted a "Glad List" on her page today.  It reminded me that I have so much to be grateful for, including:
  • Shelby Grace - I love her so much!
  • Shelby & my mom were uninjured
  • My most excellent friends (Traci is super-cool) ;o)
  • My awesome job
  • Kindness
  • I'm down 58.8 pounds (as of 10:44 tonight!)
  • Things really are looking up!
  • Taking a fun hike yesterday with Shelby & Wilbur
  • Trying new things
  • The swamp is coming to life - the frogs are singing their songs!
  • Indoor plumbing
  • Laughter
  • Smiles
I'm going to close with a few of the pictures I took on our hike yesterday.

   





Love and blessings to you all!!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Notice Prior to Disconnection...

Another bit of gratitude

Thoughts for the week and more gratitude!